Saturday, April 3, 2010

Personally, I'm amazed

So, this is the third or fourth week in a row I have worked two jobs. I have this awesome day job assignment I have been working as a temp. I love it because I am good at it and the people are awesome and the commute is not awful and it pays really well. I also have this other, part-time gig that I agreed to work four nights a week at. That job is cool because I have been able to work it at night after the kids are in bed, mostly, and on the weekends, and I'm pretty good at it, and I do get paid. I've also been doing it forever and I know the people I work with really well, and that alone is a nice thing.

What amazes me is that I have actually been DOING it for four weeks. There have been a few days here and there that I have had to call in to one job or the other, but for the most part, I have been showing up at both jobs on my scheduled days. The reason this amazes me is that about two months ago, I was unable to show up to ONE job, part time, let alone two.

So, I guess the drugs are working.

Debbie "Chemically Altered" Lollar

No comments:

Post a Comment