Thursday, August 9, 2012

Checking In

I'm not quite up to writing for real yet. Vacation really drained me and I haven't quite gotten back into the swing of things. I am by no means complaining. I had the most fun and relaxing time in Ohio and it was so wonderful to really get to hang out with my mom and get to know her hubby, D. They were so generous and cool and somehow even seemed to enjoy having the five of us girls descend on their cozy apartment. I have hundreds of photos to go through - literally - and not enough hours in the day right now. When the FM kicks my tail I have to be super careful about getting to bed early or else I end up doing what I have been doing all week - calling in late to work nearly every day. Thank God (quite literally) that my managers are as easy-going and understanding as they are.

I'm headed to bed in a few minutes, but I'll leave you with a beautiful picture of what DH was doing in Michigan while we were vacationing in Ohio!

DH is the one on the left in the blue with the wing fan. Cute isn't he?

Keep happy and hug your family!

Deb

1 comment:

  1. Loved having you all here...the apartment seems way too quiet now.
    Love----D

    ReplyDelete