Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving

I'm not going to list out all the things I am thankful for this weekend. I try to do that every day and I'm sure no one is really interested in how much I love my fuzzy socks and track-ball-thumb mouse.
I'll just wish everyone out there a pleasant and peaceful weekend. Whether you are having turkey on Thursday, or some other meal some other day, I hope it is delicious and filling and that you are wonderfully inspired to be happy and thankful for everything you have.

My sincerest wish is that in the coming holiday season everyone remembers about peace on earth, goodwill towards men, and love. No matter your beliefs and/or religion this time of year we are all bombarded by advertisements of giving the "perfect" gift. I'm sure we all feel the same pressure to participate and join in. I hope you do - at least in the sense that being loving and kind to others will always be the perfect gift.

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment