Thursday, December 27, 2012

One of those days...

Ever have one of those days where you WANT to write, really you do.  You just... don't.

It makes me want to write something - ANYTHING - that will somehow spark my inspiration and get the crazy cyclone of thoughts to slow down and line up into a pattern I can use.

Today is one of those days, so I will share with you all the flow of consciousness that has passed behind my brain this afternoon:

I usually sing in the car when I am in a good mood. Often, I can tell whether or not I am actually happy by how many songs I have sung to and how loud I am singing. Does anyone else do this? Not the singing in the car thing - I know virtually everyone does - but the happiness gauge thing? Am I the only one who has to self analyze all the time to figure out just how positive or negative my mood is? I DO think it is a little strange that I don't always just KNOW. I mean, it's my own mood, right? Shouldn't I  be able to judge it for myself without some weird Behavior Scale? Perhaps I should, but I can't. So there it is.

And that, my friends, is what goes through my head when I am in the mood to sing with the radio but there are no "singing-worthy" songs on the radio.

Good night and God bless.

Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment